Tuesday 1 December 2015

Family Day Out at Horrify Me

It's a strange, weird, unusual day out for most. But for me, this is normal. This is life! A family turns up for a horror shoot.  Every single time, they turn out to be really lovely people (my guess is that miserable, boring bastards simply don't do activities like this - lucky for me!), and because of how nice they are, they prove to be very pleasant and easy to work with. I dare say not many jobs can lay claim to such a luxury as this.

The latest family day out at Horrify Me was no different. Mum, dad and teenage daughter, all of them extremely nice people, excited at the prospect of being "horrified" and just a little bewildered too. The topic of conversation typically ends up on horror movies, one of my absolute favourite subjects of course. I usually try and make the messy makeup process fun and engaging, asking the victims to splatter each other and get involved creatively with the clothing and grime.

And then we shoot photos! I have fun, they have fun, everybody has fun. I really do think this is the most perfect job in the world.

Head towards www.horrify.me.uk to book yourself the weirdest family day out ever!













No comments:

Post a Comment